391 Calories per serving
1.2 litres of vegetable stock
1 tbsp olive oil
1 onion (finely chopped)
1 garlic clove (finely chopped)
1 small fennel bulb (cored and finely chopped)
300g risotto rice
300g raw prawns
1 lemon (half zested + 1 tbsp juice)
- Heat stock in a sauce pan, gently bringing to a boil and then reducing the heat.
- Heat oil in a pan adding the onion, garlic and fennel and cook until softened.
- Add the rice and stir for 2 minutes before increasing the heat slightly and adding the stock.
- Keep stirring. When the rice is almost cooked, add in the prawns, lemon zest and some black pepper.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the rocket and lemon juice and serve. Voila!